• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Install Help Please

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an exceedingly infuriating time trying to install flash on my mac I'm using safari 7.1.....i needed to update my flash player for one of my movie sites so i goto n adobe and I followed the instructions, went through user name and password etc. When the download box appears it flashes retrieving download briefly then just goes blank and does nothing else... I followed every troubleshooting suggestion checked the preferences made sure its allowed etc. Then it suggests a clean install... ok, thats not a bad idea doing that has been a definite help before....... well...... now I have no flash player at all and it still won't complete or start the download, whichever the case may be since i am not entirely sure...... I need some help or any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated since now I'm quite sol...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On me dit qu'il est impossible d'afficher flash player car il a déjà été installé en Novembre 2014 or le module reste bloqué

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

je n'ai pas de réponse à ma question impossible d'installer Flash Player, il m'est répondu qu'il a été installé et qu'il est obsolète!!! s.v.p. aidez moi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be a major problem. I've been trying for 8 hours to find a fix to the problem. I'm running windows 7 home, 64 bit, uninstalled any prior versions of flash, and every time i try to get flash, I can get the download, but when I select run, it loses connection. I even did a system restore to see if something that had recently updated was causing the problem.

HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines