2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 25, 2014 3:27 AM by Ann Bens

Edit multiple objects?

babafafasdf

I'm using Premiere Pro CS5.5, is it possible to edit multiple objects (mostly titles or colour matte) at once? For example if I have say 100 subtitles and I want to move all of them down a few pixels, how do I do that besides manually moving them one by one? Or if I enlarge all the colour mattes I have by x%?

• 1. Re: Edit multiple objects?
          Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Yes you can:

Move one title down. Copy.

Select all the rest of the titles and paste attributes.

The same goes for the color matte: change scale, copy, paste attributes.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Edit multiple objects?
            Richard M Knight Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If the title is just size and motion changes, use the fixed motion effects for one title and then copy-paste attributes for the others. This works if you are not scaling up the title too much, if it is a large zoom in you will loose resolution. This copy and paste attributes should work with all effects. If you are changing for a second time remember to remove effects form the clips first or you will get them duplicated.

As is often the case, Ann got her reply in first

• 3. Re: Edit multiple objects?
              Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

use the fixed motion effects for one title and then copy-paste attributes for the others

Paste attributes does not work on copied Motion properties from the Effect Controls, you need to use Paste from the dropdown menu Edit or just Ctrl+V.

1 person found this helpful