3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 25, 2014 5:57 PM by Bill Gehrke

New computer, AMD Radeon R9 270?

Benjamino94 Level 1

Hi,

as I have been searching a computer suitable for Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, I think I have found perfect one and I really need your quick and honest replies. So, I will be using this computer for HD films that I have filmed and I don't really want to build for the moment so I have been glancing at the sales.

This computer is on 200€ sale and I want to quick answers because this computer won't be at that price for ever. So, I'm looking at HP ENVY 700-204 the price is at 899€ which really fits into my budget. It seems to be much OK for me but as for Graphic Card, it uses AMD Radeon R9 270 and when looking at the requirements, it's not supported. What does this mean, can I still use it without issue? Also, I have heard that AMD Radeon R9 270 is usually compared to GTX 760 or GTX 770, do you think it's good Graphic Card and it will do the job? To be honest, I don't really know much about these Graphic Cards either computer technology but is AMD Radeon R9 270 different than AMD Radeon R9 270X? I really appreciate that you've read through, thank you.. The specs of the computer is set below..

INTEL CORE I7-4770

8 GT RAM - 16 GT SSD + 1 TT HDD

AMD RADEON R9 2 GT

DVD

WINDOWS 8.1

Thanks,

Benjamin!