1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 26, 2014 6:44 AM by Eshant_Jindal

Have CS 5.5 Master Collection want to upgrade to CC student version

advantus Level 1

I purchased the CS 5.5 Master Collection but I want to upgrade to the CC version at the student rate for my 13 year old son so he has the latest versions.  How do I go about that if I already have an Adobe account to qualify for the student rate?

• 1. Re: Have CS 5.5 Master Collection want to upgrade to CC student version
          Eshant_Jindal JapanEmployeeModerator

Hi Advantus,

Yes, You can purchase CC Edu version for you son using your Adobe account. You can subscribe for CC Edu in 19.99$/mo but they might ask you to submit the Proof of Eligibility.

Students and Educators: Am I eligible for a discount?

To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:

• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
          • Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
          • Home school — defined by state home schooling regulations

For more details and clarification please see Education FAQs : Education FAQ

Let me know if you need further assistance on this.

P.S - If this or any other response helps answer your question, please take a moment to mark the response as helpful or correct to make it easier for future users to find the solution to the same issue

Thanks,

Eshant Jindal