• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import bookmarks made on Digital Editions of e-book/PDF to Kobo Aura?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I was wondering how one could import bookmarks made on a PDF / E-book on Digital Editions to a Kobo Aura? I have a large dictionary that is unfortunately just a PDF and there are no contents or links available. The bookmarks that I laboured to make for each letter of the alphabet (in both languages!) tonight haven't synced to my Kobo. I tried removing the book from my device and then resyncing the edited one from Digital Editions but it didn't seem to work. I really hope I didn't waste my time...

If I can't do this, is there a way to manually do this on the Kobo Aura? It wouldn't take too long if I make a note of the page numbers on the computer and then just make them on the e-reader itself. Otherwise, the dictionary will be too hard to use and I may as well get out the dead tree one as it will be faster. I just don't want to take my huge geeky dictionary while I'm away... a discreet e-reader would be both a little less embarrassing and also help keep down luggage concerns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?