• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I sign in to my FrameMaker 12 subscription?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account payment is up to date (I'll get that out of the way).

When I start FM12 a dialog box opens showing "00" Days Remaining with a Buy Now button.  At the bottom of this dialog box there is a "License This Software" button.  I click that and, as expected, the username is pre-populated with my actual Adobe ID.  I then enter my correct password, click Sign In and see a small collection of tiny blue and gray squares rotating in a clockwise direction with the Sign In screen grayed out in the background.  I watch those squares rotate... and continue watching them roatate; 2 hours later, they're still rotating.  Again, getting the obvious out of the way... yes, the ID and Password are correct.  Yes, the internet connection is fine, in fact, it's stellar at 125mps down and 25mps up.

I need to work on a project.  I just want to use the product Adobe already has my money for.

Any ideas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe Support – maybe there’s some firewall setting that’s blocking your communication out with Adobe’s licensing servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines