1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 26, 2014 2:28 PM by A.T. Romano

Issues with premiere editor

premiere elements 13 sos

When I start up Adobe premiere elements 13, I have to sign in nonstop to use editor, and even when I do sign in. It wont let me use editor. It keeps saying that the product isnt registered. What do I do about this? I've registered, but it keeps happening...

=============================================

moved by moderator from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements forum

• 1. Re: Issues with premiere editor
          A.T. Romano Level 7

premiere elements 13 sos

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on? Did you install from downloaded installation files or from an installation disc?

Based on my prior experience, activation is the prime factor not registration, and it is automatic registration that comes along with a successful product activation. And, you need an Internet connection for product activation.

Do you have a good Internet connection?

Did you install the program with the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

Are you getting a dialog box that says "License this product" or "Continue trial"?

If you do, click on "License this product" on follow the instruction which will include entering your product's serial number at some point.

Did you restart the computer after the product installation? Can you get into the Elements Organizer 13 to work there?

Let us start here and then see if we can sort out the details that will lead to resolution of the problem.

Thanks.

ATR