4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2014 5:44 PM by BigBroBiggs

pagination

BigBroBiggs

What CSS do I change to customize pagination to fit the style of my site?  i.e. Horizontal with borders and rounded corners and such...

• 1. Re: pagination
          Liam Dilley Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi there,

That is not really a question people can answer.

You have asked a very broad question with no specifics unfortunately. Did you buy or use a template? You got a link to the site and page with pagination in question? Is a custom design? Do you know CSS so you can make the change yourself?

• 2. Re: pagination
            BigBroBiggs Level 1

Thank you for the response.

Liam I am an old time BC user... Back before Adobe. I am only working on limited number of sites these days because I have shifted focus and created a new company. This request is for my new company.   In answer to your questions...

Did you buy or use a template? Yes

You got a link to the site and page with pagination in question? Yes,  Site is slowing going live and a page with pagination can be found on... Resources and white pages for Fat Rat Wraps solutions

Is a custom design? It is a bastardized version of a template bought and my own code...

Do you know CSS so you can make the change yourself? Yes

• 3. Re: pagination
              Liam Dilley Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It is really straight forward then.

Float the li's make them block level elements and style the current li element that has the page-current class (which you will need to add in)

Colours and everything else is up to how you want it.

• 4. Re: pagination
                BigBroBiggs Level 1

Thank you Liam... I guess I am more rusty on the CSS than I thought. I use Coda to code and have found lots of CSS files that have variations of .pagination... I will try and figure this out... Pagination has always been something in BC that I have just let BC handle and it has always looked hokie.  I gotta figure this out. It's driving me nuts