Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me identify this font!

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 6.05.31 AM.png

I got it from the default illustrator cc fonts, and then I converted it to an outline object and I couldn't find the original text's font! Do you know what it is? I've tried searching all of the font identifying sites but to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either that is Peignot Demi, or something pretty nearly identical for that letter.

"Exotic 350 BT" is a common knockoff of Peignot, that is bundled with many applications.

(Note: When you write "the default Illustrator CC fonts" that actually means "all the fonts I have installed on my computer, including the system fonts and every font installed by me or by any other program, including Illustrator." So for purposes of such discussions, it is helpful to know what OS you are using, and what other apps you have installed that might bundle lots of fonts.)

Peignot LT Std Demi.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines