Here are a couple of hints.
- Set composition zoom factor to 50% or less
- Set composition resolution to auto
- Make sure you do not have any layer styles or affects applied when you are trying to animate position
- Routinely flush your cash
- Make sure you have plenty of free Drive space for disk cash
Let us know if those suggestions help.
Did all of what you said and still no results. It's still the same and it's quite annoying, because when I want to start a new project I can't move anything freely and see that I'm moving it. It really makes my work a lot harder if not impossible. I want to be able to move things smoothly like the guy from the video. And like I mentioned I was able to do it, but then in the middle of project everything just got ruined.
Alright, nevermind. I've figoured it out. I didn't have the "live update" option checked. I'm dumb.