Built a new Window 7 64 bit PC and loaded PE11. Photoshop Elements and Organizer will function but Premiere Elements 11 will not open. Uninstalled and Re-installed to no avail. Uninstalled and re-installed trial version of PE11 from Adobe website. Installed trial version of PE13 from adobe website.
- PE11 and PE13 to this point behave the same
- Neither PE11 or PE13 will open using an administrator account; neither the welcome page application (Adobe Premiere Elements xx) nor the standalone application (Adobe Premiere Elements) will open
- Neither when clicked show up in taskmanager process window
- I've read through several threads here and
- reviewed hosts file for unwanted adobe entries
- renamed Slcache and SLstore folders
- I've run sfc /scanow checking for windows errors
- I've ran windows 7 repair with no issues
- All windows 7, quicktime and all drivers appear to be up to date
- I've killed every process I could in taskmgr and then tried to open PE11 or PE13 to no avail
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)