1. Is there a way to label a pin so when you go back to work on a file you can easily see what each pin is for? Similar to how you can label a layer in PS? Example: one correction may have removed a blemish while another one may have removed a discoloration of the skin, etc.
2. Where are changes to a non raw file saved? If I make adjustments to a .jpg where are these changes to the file being saved?
3. When exporting a file, and entering one value for the width, how can you set it so it automatically sets the height in proportion, similar to how PS does this?
1. Not that I know of
2. Edits to any file are stored in the Lightroom catalog file
3. Check "Resize to Fit" and then in the dropdown menu next to it, select "Long Edge" or "Short Edge", whichever makes you happy