I would like to create a form that gives the user opportunities to provide information on as many as 50 projects. Does Adobe FormsCentral allow for this "expandable" type of form, such that if someone only has 10 projects, they can complete the form as easily as someone with 50 projects. In other words, is there a way to make the form "expandable?"
Hi Ms Buckner,
Yes, you can do this with the Show/Hide "Skip" logic rules.
1. Suppose, for example, you have your first ten projects showing by default.
2. At the end of those fields, you would have a Yes/No question asking if the person wanted to add more projects.
3. If they answer "No", they move on to the next section/area/question/etc.
4. If they answer "Yes" you have the form display ten more project fields that you had already included, but you had hidden up to this point.
5. Repeat steps two, three, and four as often as needed. (It helps that you can copy and paste fields, including groups of questions, so you don't have to manually re-create them each time.)
It means you must anticipate the maximum number of times you want to provide project fields, but you've already done that, and you have to build the form with that maximum number, but only display smaller portions at a time until they have filled in all they need.
I hope that helps,