Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot get serial number

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased my copy of CS6 Design & Web Premium back in some time around August 2013, but have not had it installed up until now. There is a reference manual within the package, where it says I'll have to go to www.adobe.com/go/eduverify_ap in order to provide my proof of eligibility and get my serial number. However, after filling out the online form and pressing on the submit button, I was redirected to an "error page not found" page. Can you please advise how I can obtain my serial number in this case?

Regards,

Tenoh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

I finally got my Serial Numbers for Photoshop & Premier Elements 13 today.  It took 3 Support Cases (2 of them 'withdrawn/closed' because of no response from me .... respond to what?  I got no emails or phonecalls). I contacted the online Retail store I purchased the software from and they 'escalated' my Support Case for me.  I think this helped. I then got a phonecall from Adobe support and then, using the Chrome browser, I could 'submit' my verification. (I had tried Chrome previously with no

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Tenoh,

I've got a brand new version of Lightroom 5 student edition. I use the following page (Germany).

Bestellvorgang für Adobe Student and Teacher Edition | EMEA, APAC

Also I get an error by submitting my information and legitimization.

Hope we'll get some help soon.

Kind regard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2014 Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem with my pre-paid purchase of Photoshop & Premier Elements 13. (Asia/Pacific region).

My trial period finishes today, so I hope someone can solve these issues quickly.

Chris.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had logged a job to Support and today had a Skype conversation about my issue.  I was first told to contact the online Retailer I bought the software from. I disagreed with that. Now my issue will be escalated to a Support person higher up the chain. Fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally got my Serial Numbers for Photoshop & Premier Elements 13 today.  It took 3 Support Cases (2 of them 'withdrawn/closed' because of no response from me .... respond to what?  I got no emails or phonecalls). I contacted the online Retail store I purchased the software from and they 'escalated' my Support Case for me.  I think this helped. I then got a phonecall from Adobe support and then, using the Chrome browser, I could 'submit' my verification. (I had tried Chrome previously with no success). It took a couple of days after that to get my serial numbers.  Disappointed that it took so long, but happy to finally have my serial numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines