1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 29, 2014 8:50 PM by Mariella71150

How can I convert CC trial to stand-alone LR?

Mariella71150

My CC trial has expired on a new computer. Rather than enroll in CC, I want to use a valid unused license from my previous stand-alone LR5 purchase. I cannot find any instructions on how to convert the CC download of LR only to a stand-alone product using my existing license number. Frustrating...Thanks ahead to anyone who can guide me.

• 1. Re: How can I convert CC trial to stand-alone LR?
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

To convert from the CC version to the standalone version it will be necessary for you to uninstall the Lightroom CC program. Then you can download and install the trial version from the appropriate website:

Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1

After you install the program, on the initial trial screen that displays there is an option to indicate that you have a serial number. Choose that option and enter your serial number. After that is done Lightroom should start and you should be right back where you left off. The uninstall has no effect on your images nor on the catalog that you have been using.

• 2. Re: How can I convert CC trial to stand-alone LR?
            Mariella71150 Level 1

Thank you, Jim! I will try this tomorrow.

To: Marie LaConte <mariella71150@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 10:40 PM

Subject:  How can I convert CC trial to stand-alone LR?

How can I convert CC trial to stand-alone LR?

created by JimHess in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussionTo convert from the CC version to the standalone version it will be necessary for you to uninstall the Lightroom CC program. Then you can download and install the trial version from the appropriate website:Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1After you install the program, on the initial trial screen that displays there is an option to indicate that you have a serial number. Choose that option and enter your serial number. After that is done Lightroom should start and you should be right back where you left off. The uninstall has no effect on your images nor on the catalog that you have been using. If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7052274#7052274 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7052274#7052274 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.