1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 30, 2014 6:39 AM by Szalam

I was upgraded to gtx970 in gtx670.

wildgun

I was upgraded to gtx970 in gtx670.

But do not support the cuda ratrace.

adobe , we sseurago the c4d.

Free good because ...

I hope now the patch before this year .

This became my ttyaemun the works are all garbage.

Responsibility lies with you.

• 1. Re: I was upgraded to gtx970 in gtx670.
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If I read your post correctly, you are saying that your video card was changed from the GTX670 to the GTX970 and the new GPU doesn't support acceleration of the ray-traced renderer. This seems to upset you.

wildgun wrote:

Responsibility lies with you.

First of all, this is a user-to-user forum. This is not an official way to contact Adobe. If you have an issue that you would like Adobe to address, you should contact them.

Secondly, this issue is NOT Adobe's responsibility. They provide a page of system requirements that list the GPUs that support acceleration of the ray-traced renderer. It is their responsibility to provide that information (which they have done) and it is YOUR responsibility to check that before you change your system components (which, it seems, you have not done).

There is an option to enable GPU acceleration of the ray-traced renderer on "unsupported" GPUs in the most recent versions of AE, so if this is an issue for you, I'd check that box in the preferences.

Adobe has publicly said that there will be no further development of the ray-traced renderer, so there will be no patches or anything to add any more GPUs to the whitelist.

I don't understand your sentence about Cinema 4D, but it is a great way to do 3d with AE and it is getting a lot more integration with AE in the future. More info here: details of CINEMA 4D integration with After Effects