So I read that after december 31st there will be an increase in price for existing customers upgrading to CC. Now I would like to continue using the latest software, but I only use three programs, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects in CS6. Therefor the thing I've been working with so far is a volume license for CS6 so that I could work on my Macbook Pro and my PC desktop.
So my questions:
- Now, I need to know what to do here. I don't need any other programs then those three so why the hell do I need to buy the full creative cloud when all I'm gonna do with the other programs is throwing them away?
- Will the subscription render my old CS6 license unavailable? Or can I use them together with CC versions of others?
- Will there be an increase in price for existing customers after december 31st?
- If I pay monthly, can I freeze my subscription so that if I go on vacation I will not be charged for time I don't use the programs?
- Why isn't there a video production focused package that only includes Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder and Speedgrade?