3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2015 4:59 PM by Treyj96

Effects

Treyj96

Does anyone know how to do the effects in this video played at 0:42 - 0:43 and 0:46 - 0:47 on this software? is that or anything close to it possible?

Video Link: REECE WEST FT AYO - PETER PAN | @MrReeceWest | LINKUPTV - YouTube

• 1. Re: Effects
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Treyj96

Some written help on this one...please describe the effect that you are looking for...it looks like it might be a selective out of focus to focus effect.

That "the effects in this video played at 0:42 - 0:43 and 0:46 - 0:47" did not help.

ATR

• 2. Re: Effects
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Treyj96

After thought - do you have any other reference for the effect that you seek other than the one that you posted?

ATR

• 3. Re: Effects
              Treyj96 Level 1

Sorry I just got this. My internet has been messed up the last few days. The effect at 0:42 I was talking about was the the way two scenes were cutting back and forth. and the one at 0:46 the way the slowed down the clip. I know how to do slow motion but that one had something different to it I don't know how to describe. The main effect I really trying to learn though is that cut that was done when the snare roll was going on