I have exactly the same problem and I have not changed the version of Adobe I was using successfully last week. I think the problem has to be with Adobe. Maybe there is something wrong with their server? We should try again on the weekend. It is annoying,
Solved problem this afternoon by the simplest of steps....
1. Opened and unauthorized Adobe reader
2. Closed program
3. Reopened program and it asked for new authorization which I did.
4. The darn thing started working WOW
How do you un authorize the Adobe Digital Editions? I couldn't find anywhere to do that so I couldn't get past step 1!
How To Change the Authorized Adobe ID
What do you do if your copy of Adobe Digital Editions is authorized with the wrong Adobe ID? This can happen if you’ve started using a different Adobe ID or you somehow messed up the authorization in the past.
If you’re trying to open an ebook when Adobe Digital Editions is authorized with the wrong Adobe ID, you’ll get an error message like: “License fulfilled by a different user” or something similar referencing licensing or authorization.
Important note: If you have some ebooks that do require your current authorization, those will become unreadable if you authorize with a different Adobe ID.
The first thing to do is deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions. This will remove your current authorization.
- 1. Open Adobe Digital Editions
- 2. On your keyboard, simultaneously press the Ctrl, Shift, and D buttons (if on Windows) or the Cmd, Shift, and D buttons (if on a Mac)
- 3. Click the “Deauthorize” button
- After this you should close Adobe Digital Editions, and then open it again.
If you’ve followed the steps above, your copy of Adobe Digital Editions is no longer authorized.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions
- Adobe Digital Editions will behave as if you’ve just installed it, and will prompt you to enter your login information for your Adobe ID. Use the Adobe ID account information that you want to use to authorize Adobe Digital Editions.
Thank you Lorenzo that did work.
Thank you Lorenzo - I was going krazy trying to figure out what the heck was going on, had no problems until this week. Thanks for giving such a detailed response, and including the info on how to deauthorize, very very helpful.
as well as having had the same type of error when I tried to download ebooks purchased on kobo, when I tried to open the ebooks already present in the library of adobe digital editions, I got the message " license key damaged"... I update adobe version 4.0.2...I also try to remove the authorization as advice you Lorenzo?
Off and on for weeks I attempted to use Adobe Digital Editions.....stress to max. I was amazed that the solution was so simple. life sorta works that way. As outlined in previous comment, problem solved by reauthorizing program. Follow steps as outlined, hopefully you have done so and solved your issue. See correct answer marked in this discussion.
thank you thank you thank you for your invaluable help. solved everything
Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android