4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2015 9:05 AM by KLALDl

Photoshop Touch- Update?

KLALDl

Auf meinem  Samsung Galaxy 10.1 war Photoshop Touch in der Version 1.4.2 vorinstalliert. Im Google Play Shop ist derzeit die Version 1.7.5 verfügbar. Muss ich das kaufen oder gibt es eine andere Möglichkeit zum Update? Falls ich das kaufen muß, lohnt sich das Update?

• 1. Re: Photoshop Touch- Update?
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

The Samsung App Store's apps are a little different than that of their Google Play counterparts. (If I remember, certain Galaxy tablet owners got PS Touch for free as well.) Like Amazon's app store, they're usually a little behind.

In any case, I could have sworn they were higher in version number than 1.4.2. Did you go into the Samsung store app to find out if there are any updates?

• 2. Re: Photoshop Touch- Update?
            KLALDl Level 1

Samsung store offers version 1.5.1 but somehow I can't get it to down load.
            Can anyone please explain the differences between Version 1.4 and 1.7 ?

• 3. Re: Photoshop Touch- Update?
              Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

There were some minor changes to the user interface (mostly in the layer options) as well as new brushes and brush options. There was also the removal of automatic sync; you now have to manually upload/download projects to Creative Cloud.

A couple of filters were added as well but that might have been before 1.4; my mind is fuzzy on that.

• 4. Re: Photoshop Touch- Update?
                KLALDl Level 1

Thank you for the explanation. I was looking for wrist guard (Palm rejection) and a better UI. Think I stay with version 1.4 until a more advanced version is on the market.