• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am trying to instal of AFP.When I enter my new password, the little box just shivers and shakes and will not accept. Pas

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to instal Adobe Flash Player new version.  Half an hour ago I set my new password and it was accepted by Adobe.  When I get to the last stage of installation and am asked to enter the password, it will no accept.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Try using your password for your computer...Mac if you have that.  The password they want is not your Adobe password.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using your password for your computer...Mac if you have that.  The password they want is not your Adobe password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your assistance. I have tried my computer password, not Adobe, which got me to the stage of downloading AFP. The download goes through the motions until finally I am told that errors were encountered and try again. Have done this many times with the same results. Any other ideas.

Thanks, Carol Wilson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carol...I really can't help as I am having the same problem. Flash update downloads but when installing it stops at 97% and will not fully install. Apple and Adobe Flash are like water and oil...always have been since the days of Steve Jobs.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Are you both using the shim installer, downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer?  If so, please try using the full installer instead.  A link to the full installer is provided at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page, in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Maria,

Thanks for info. Tried everything and in desperation got into 'documents' and found I had about 18 docs re downloading Flash Player. Got rid of 90% of them and then magic, installation worked.

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines