0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2015 7:22 AM by flasshysolutions

Where does edge.5.0.1.min.js set the path to find the edge.js file? I have a specific URL for it.

flasshysolutions

All,

This question may seem odd but in my case, I think it's something I have to do.

I have a specific, absolute URL for all of the JS files necessary for my Adobe Edge Animate animation, including animationName_edge.js. I'm trying to figure out where in the edge.5.0.1.min.js file the path is set for the animationName_edge.js file so I can point it to the absolute URL I have for it. Does anyone know?

I found the code listed below in the edge.5.0.1.min.js file and put my absolute URL in there. My animation works in Google Chrome and Opera but not in Firefox or MS Internet Explorer. Any ideas? Basically, I put an absolute URL pointing to the edge.5.0.1.min.js file in my HTML and I customized the URLs in the edge.js file but obviously I'm missing something. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

if (projectPrefix) {
                  if (opts && opts.bootstrapLoading) {
                      //load when loadResources is called...
                      payloadsToLoad.push(projectPrefix);
                  } else {
                      //should this be a "payload" file???"
                      if(window.edge_authoring_mode && opts.sym) {
         //request the resource with the symbol query parameter - required for library preview
                          //TODO - get rid of this from the runtime code
                          comp.load(projectPrefix + "_edge.js?symbol="+opts.sym)                  
                      } else {
                          comp.load(projectPrefix + "_edge.js");
                      }
                  }
              }