2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2015 10:34 AM by phlp__

    Text  box color - can it look like this?


      Hello guys,

      I need to make  Dazed and Confused magazine layout as a collage project. I wonder if there is an option in InDesign (or any other Adobe softwear) that allows me to color text box, but not entirely, only space behind words in paragraph. To look like the text is selected. I'll leave an example here. Thank you

      Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

      This is the effect I am looking for.