1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 5, 2015 8:13 AM by Szalam

After Effects CS 11.0.4.2: Problem loading project file (error loading plugins etc.)

rarevfx

Hello Adobe community,

after creating a new project a few days ago, my After Effects CS6 v.11.0.4 has a problem with opening the project. Only this project can't open (everything else opens).

I atteched some pictures to explain my problem better.

I created a video in AE and used the warp stabilization. Ater 2 days i wanted to work on the project. If i open it up it loads and brings up a problem window. (see picture 1)

1.png

It says "After Effects Problem: After Effects crashed while opening the Effect-Plugin 'warp stabilization'".

By clicking "Ok", another problem window opens up. (see picture 2)

2.png

It says "After Effects Problem: After Effects crashed while opening the Effect-Plugin 'auto color'".

If i click "Ok", the next window comes up. (see picture 3)

3.png

It says "Cash at Processing. Latest protocolled Notification: <6796> <ae.blitpipe> <2> Making New Context"

After clicking OK again, it says i can save a copy of the project. (picture 4)

4.png

This pops up after saving. (picture 5)

5.png

After that AE cloeses.

If i open up the new projectfile, it brings up this problem. (see picture 6)

6.png

---> "After Effects Problem: Missing Data in file"

But sometimes it says "No valid file-type"

What can i do? Every other project with warp stabilization opens up.

Does this mean i have to start from the beginning?

Is this problem known by anyone of the community?

You can see the files by following the link and unzipping it: Dropbox - autobot_drive.zip

Please help me!