1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 5, 2015 12:16 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe premiere elements 7.0 visual problems

georgekal1997

hi  everyone. i am using Adobe premiere elements 7.0.

When i open the programm and try to open a project or create a new one or even create an instantmovie the programm stays minimized and i cant do anything to bring it back.

if someone could help me i would appreciate it. ty

• 1. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7.0 visual problems
          A.T. Romano Level 7

georgekal1997

On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 7 running?

How long have you been using version 7, and when did this issue first appear - today, a week ago, longer than that....

Let us go for a deletion of the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file, and, if that does not work, then deletion of the whole 7.0 Folder in which

the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists.....assuming Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit for now....

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 7.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then delete the whole 7.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see the complete path cited.

Let us start here and then we can decide what next if the above did not resolve the issue that you presented.

Thank you.

ATR