3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2015 3:51 PM by Peru Bob

Adobe Unprofessional?

Randy_Q

I am just curious...is there anyone out there that is a professional photographer or videographer? It seems to me that any one serious about work may choose a different company for their business. As of right now I am on hold for tech support at Adobe with phone support for 48 minutes, chat support for 30 minutes, and now forum support for 15 minutes...is this really the way a professional company should treat their customers? I am thinking very serious right now that I don't want any connection with Adobe...Even their PDF editor seems old school and needing updating. Just hit me up with your opinion please!!

• 1. Re: Adobe Unprofessional?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Randy_Q

This is not Adobe. This is a user to user forum. I am a user of the programs, and I have been responding to your threads today with professional answers, professional based on 10 year plus of sharing successfully regular and innovative Premiere Elements information with other users. I have no insider information. I am not affiliated with Adobe in any way.

Since this is user to user, there are no instantaneous answers. We answer when we can. But, I personally try to see daily that no one goes without a viable respond to his/her question.

I troubleshoot Premiere Elements issues, and responding to this type of thread takes my time away from giving you the help the you require to move forward with your Premiere Elements project(s).

I am looking forward to meeting  you in your other threads where you give the details of your Premiere Elements 8.0/8.0.1 and where can exchange information to resolve the detailed issue.

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe Unprofessional?
            Randy_Q Level 1

I appreciate your responses and any help I can get, I am not trying to discredit your efforts or your knowledge, I just feel like if I were going to buy a product, which I have in the past, or I wanted to upgrade my video editing software I would think the company would support their products with employed people to meet those needs. Also I am asking if their are professional photographers or videographers out there using Adobe products. If not then they most see Adobe as being unprofessional or maybe incapable of making professional programs...That's what I was asking

• 3. Re: Adobe Unprofessional?
              Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You are more likely to find professionals in these forums:

Photoshop General Discussion

Premiere Pro

After Effects

Video Lounge