7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2016 11:36 AM by rosebudd

Convert to HTML5 Command Fails

random(1) Level 1

Flash Pro CC 14.1.0.96

Windows 8.1

When I run the command, “Convert to HTML5 Canvas from AS3 document formats” Flash sometimes displays an error dialog: “Embedding OLE objects is unsupported. Use File->Import to import media.” When this happens the conversion fails: all display objects are placed in the upper-left corner of the Stage.

Reproducibility: ~10%

Previously, I’ve submitted bugs about the “Distribute to Layers” function which will also sometimes display this error dialog. These bugs appear to be related, and I suspect both bugs have something to do with the way Flash cuts/copies and pastes objects to the Stage or to the Timeline.

When I tried submitting this bug to Adobe through their Feature Request/Bug Report Form, I received this email:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

FlashPro.Feedback@adobe.com
      Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: corp.adobe.com

FlashPro.Feedback@adobe.com
      #550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.NotAuthorized; not authorized ##rfc822;flashpro.feedback@namailhost.corp.adobe.com