2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2015 11:53 PM by shooternz

My favourite feature in PPRO...

shooternz Level 6

I would have to say it is the Masking  and Tracking ability in the Effects.

I could not do with out these and use them extensively.

Thanx Adobe Team.  Some of your best ever work IMO.

• 1. Re: My favourite feature in PPRO...
          R Neil Haugen Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I've used it only a little (not often needing to track things in head-shot interviews) but yea, it's good & solid. Most of the tracking I've "needed" has actually been in grading ... and wish that SpeedGrade's masking worked as solidly ... but it's getting better due again to some good work behind the curtain.

What my actual favorite is? Kinda silly ... but it's the drag & drop to create a sequence to match footage, rather than needing to fill out some stupid dialog box. I make all these short sequences ... for my little projects ... and this saves me a TON of time & hassle as sure as shootin' I'll mis-type something in that dialog box ...

Neil

• 2. Re: My favourite feature in PPRO...
            shooternz Level 6

I use the Masks  for Power Window Grading.  The fact that it tracks well.  eg a moving face or pack in a hand etc...is awesome and a game changer for me.  ( Hence the post)

Speedgrade and I are are still not friends!

Resolve Lite 11 is my preference if I need to go outside of PPRO.  Less and less so because of the Mask Effects on CC Grading Tools