2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2015 10:14 PM by station_two

My CS6 Master Collection Key has apparently expired?

CS6 Master Collection Key

I'm using Photoshop CS6 from the Master Collection that I got in 2012. Now it is saying that my trial has expired and is asking me to buy it. When I try to put the key I used when I originally got the collection, it says that it is invalid. I don't understand what is going on, I already bought everything!

• 1. Re: My CS6 Master Collection Key has apparently expired?
          Level 5

Unfortunately, only Adobe customer service can assist you with your issue. These are user forums; you are not addressing Adobe here.

Click on the link below, and after that click on "Still need Help? Contact us."

Then on the next page, click Chat

There is also a phone option. 1 (800) 833-6687

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing- activation

• 2. Re: My CS6 Master Collection Key has apparently expired?
            Level 5

Also do a forum search.  There are certain platform-specific solutions, but you haven't even specified your platform, Mac or win.

BOILERPLATE TEXT:

Note that this is boilerplate text.

If you give complete and detailed information about your setup and the issue at hand,

such as your platform (Mac or Win),

exact versions of your OS, of Photoshop (not just "CS6", but something like CS6v.13.0.6) and of Bridge,

your settings in Photoshop > Preference > Performance

the type of file you were working on,

machine specs, such as total installed RAM, scratch file HDs, total available HD space, video card specs, including total VRAM installed,

what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far,

what error message(s) you receive,

if having issues opening raw files also the exact camera make and model that generated them,

if you're having printing issues, indicate the exact make and model of your printer, paper size, image dimensions in pixels (so many pixels wide by so many pixels high). if going through a RIP, specify that too.

etc.,

someone may be able to help you (not necessarily this poster, who is not a Windows user).

a screen shot of your settings or of the image could be very helpful too.

Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/419981?tstart=0

Thanks!