4 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 9:30 AM by joshs73460369

Problems saving files to network with Adobe CC on Mac OS Yosemite

Rabidengineer2010

Hi there

I have just made the change up to Adobe CC on my four Mac computers.

This consists of three Mac Minis (new) running OS X 10.10 Yosemite (as installed by Apple) and an iMac running OS X 10.10 Yosemite (upgraded from 10.6 Snow Leopard).

The problem we have is on the Mac Mini's, when I am working within InDesign, if I create a new file and then try to save it, it will only save to either the local Mac hard drive or the Creative Cloud. Any attempts to save this file to a local network Mac or Windows server results in an error regards permissions (Error code 1).

If I save this file to the desktop of the Mac and close the file, I can then drag and drop it into the network location with no problems, thus the permissions are correct on the servers and the issue is coming from InDesign.

But the iMac which has had it's OS X upgraded, this allows the saving of files to any of the locations with no problems.

If an InDesign file is stored in any of the locations and I attempt to open the file, any stored on the local network servers will error on the Mac Mini's, but will open on the iMac.

Has anyone seen this sort of behaviour at all and have a possible way to resolve this?

At current all work is stored locally and moved into position, or copied off of the server, worked on and then moved back. This is not an acceptable way to work permanently.

Thanks,

Rabidengineer.