1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2015 10:21 AM by Peru Bob

export a video

theheej

Hi,

I am having a hard time exporting the clips that I filmed with DSLR. I exported my video 2 weeks ago and today it was fine. But I can't export other videos. It doesn't show me an error message or freeze, it just stop exporting at certain %. I have a few videos to export but some stops at 60% some at 10% it depends on files. I don't think it's my computer because I recently got a new super computer and i had exported files with this computer and with the same setting before.

I checked gaps, cleaned media cache database, wen to project manager to clean files, also copied all clips on timeline, created a new sequence and tried to export it there. None of them works and I am frustrated. I am not experienced with this program, and I couldn't find any answer online. I am trying to export Youtube preset setting 1080p HD. My source is 1920X1080 (1.0), 29.97fps, Progressive, 5 minutes video, 48000Hz, Stereo.

I am not sure what is the difference between the file that I exported and some files that I can't export. Both have all the same settings filmed with the same camera. Please help me with this. Thank you so much for your help in advance.