1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2015 4:29 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Exporting Problems.

content DVDE

Hello, I am trying to save a video using Adobe Premiere Elements 9 but it it seems no matter how I save the video it won't play back in HD format. The video is obviously not clear at all. I guess my question is what am I doing wrong? I just want to save this video so I can view it on my windows computer. I am so frustrated with this process & any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Exporting Problems.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

content

Answers will be in the details.

When you talk about HD format, are your referring to HD format in terms of 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 or are you referring to HD quality as in clarity?

1. What are the properties of the source video, and what are you setting for the project preset in the new project dialog to match the properties of that source video?

2. After you import the video to your project's Timeline, is the playback in the Edit area monitor clear? If not, are you looking at unrendered Timeline Content (red line over content) or rendered?

3. What are your export choices under Share/? If Share/Computer/, then what, and then what preset, and then default settings for the preset selected or are you customizing

the preset under its Advanced Button/Video Tab and Audio Tab?

4. Are you working from the 9.0.1 Update of the program?

Lots more details, but let us review and consider the above, and then we can decide what next. Since the answers are important, if you do not understand my questions, please

say so, and I was ask the questions differently to get at the necessary information.

Thank you.

ATR