2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2007 12:31 PM by amadev

FABridge

amadev
      When building the following code in Flex 2 I consistantly get "Could not resolve <bridge:FABridge:...."
      I have the classPath configured right, all the AS and JS files in the right places. Just going nuts over this. Must be something real simple to fix. Anyone had a similar problem or can point me in the right direction? I googled a few things, lot of people had the same issues but I haven't found an answer to date. Thanks for any help.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" xmlns="*" layout="absolute" backgroundColor="#fffff" backgroundAlpha="0" applicationComplete="init();">
      <mx:Script source="ajaxflex.as" />
      <bridge:FABridge xmlns:bridge="bridge.*" />
      </mx:Application>
        • 1. Re: FABridge
          michael_ramirez44 Level 1
          What does you project structure look like? Is you bridge.mxml located in the same directory as your main mxml file?
          • 2. Re: FABridge
            amadev Level 1
            It's the standard structure (out of the box) from the demo zip I downloaded from Adobe Labs (FABridge.zip). Inside it has two samples that I had working (FABridgeSample.html & SimpleSample.html). When I try to load the *.mxml in Flex 2 I got the error with the bridge. The structure looks like this. 2 directories side by side, "samples" the other one "src".

samples ---|
            app.mxml
            app.swf
            EmptySwf.as
            EmptySwf.as
            FABridgeSample.html
            FABridgeSample.js
            SimpleSample.js
            src -------|
            FABridge.as
            FABridge.js

Not trying to do anything in particular at this stage, just trying to have the basic code with the bridge to build without erros before moving on. Do I have the wrong project structure? The examples work fine. It's just that I can't rebuild them . Thanks for any help.