0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2015 8:10 AM by danfest124

Sick to death of export issues in Premiere Pro CC

danfest124

I waste so much time with random errors exporting from premiere.

The most recent issue being it decides to randomly not export audio from tracks 2 and 3. It begins fine then out of the blue drops the 2nd and 3rd tracks, track 1 remains audible. The worst part about this is that there is no way to know if it will happen until the full render is complete. The first time it happened I was doing a batch export of 7 videos in Media Encoder. It rendered the first video in its entirety fine, the following 6 video all dropped the 2 or 3rd track randomly during the export. So the next day I began exporting them all one at a time with good results until I got to the 4th video and it did it again. I am re rendering without the media encoder now but I don't have much expectation for that result as when I don't use media encoder the program often returns a "Error compiling movie. Unknown Error." right at the end of the render.

I also can't render .mov files to any other drive than the local D drive and only through Media Encoder.

I have been a Premiere user for some 15 years and I have to say this new Creative Cloud is the most frustrating and time consuming product I have ever come across in terms of rendering a final product.

System specs:

i7 4470 @3.40ghz

16g ram

evga gtx760