I suggest that you report this issue to Adobe Support.
I'd like to get the Key Usage and Extended Key Usage values for the qualified signatur certificate. Please follow these steps:
- Select the Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Acrobat > Preferences (Mac) menu item
- Select Signatures from the Categories list box on the Preferences dialog
- Click the More button in the Identities & Trusted Certificates group box (it's the third More button from the top)
- Select Digital IDs at the top of the tree view on the left of the Digital ID and Trusted Certificate Settings dialog (it should be selected by default)
- Select (highlight) the qualified signatur certificate in the list view on the top right side of the dialog
- Click the Certificate Details toolbar button (that's the toolbar on the dialog, not the main Acrobat toolbar)
- Finally, please let me know what it says in the Intended Usage list. You can copy and paste the text right into the the reply to this message. I'll get it translated from German to English.
I followed the path you gave me.
In addition, I checked the certificate which has become expired end of 2014 but which I successfully used since it was issued. It contains the same value.
Mit freundlichenGrüßen / Kind Regards
Tel.: +49 (8121) 7922532
Diese e-mail ist unter Umständensigniert. Die Signatur entspricht dem Deutschen Signaturgesetz und entsprechenden europäischen Regelungen.
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed orotherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distributionof it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal.
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Januar 2015 04:11
An: KarlHeinz Fischbach
Betreff: signing document with qualified signature of d-trust does not work anymore
signing document with qualified signature of d-trust does not work anymore