• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 and 10 jump over certain slides with pictures

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter (9 and 10) jumps over certain slides when recording in power point presentation mode. When recording, the slides are showing in screen ok. When editing the recording afterwards, the editor jumps over these certain slides by showing them over for like 0,1 seconds and then jumping to the next slide. I suspected the formats of the pictures needed to be changed, so I cut them and pasted in other picture formats. Some slides started to show, some didn't. I'm unable to yet see a pattern which ones started to show and which not.

Thanks, Matti

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share your contact details as a private message. We need to look into your presentation.

Regards,

Rajeev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It is realy a bad thing.

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christopher, I have gotten in direct touch with Rajeev and we will schedule a walk-through / recreation of the issue within days. If you want to join my walk-through with Rajeev, please send me your contact details and I can invite you to the session and have you reflect whether the issues is the same. Let me know, and I can keep you posted.

Matti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Matti

Thanks for the invitation. I will try to be there if possible.

Are you using Adobe Connect for the meeting? Maybe you could record the meeting too?

I also have problems with playing mp4 videos into Adobe Presenter.

Where do you work?

Best regards

Christopher Kjær

E-learning Consultant, SDU Center for Teaching and Learning

University of Southern Denmark

Mail: ckjaer@sdu.dk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matti,

I have tested the presentations and found that on slide no 3 you have lot of objects which include text and graphics both. I grouped the objects as per the boxes and then tried to record the video and it works perfectly fine. I am sending you the Presentation in which I have saved my changes and after that I recorded the video .

Please download the attached PPT and open it at your end and then try to record the video and let me know if in case you face any issues. Sometimes it happens when we have a lot of objects on a  slides then PowerPoint can creates problem like this.

Please let me know in case you need any further information.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2015 Jan 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I need to report back that this didn’t resolve the issue. On my presenter, the editor still jumps over the slide with the logos. As said earlier, it shows the slide for line 0,2 seconds and then moves to the next.

Also, for the record, I have many slides with only 7 objects (2 pics and 5 text fields) which have the same effect in some other presentations. 

Please advice.

Best regards,
Matti Heikkonen
SEVP, Global Operations

QuestBack AS
Mob    
+47 47 922 170
matti.heikkonen@questback.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources