5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2015 6:11 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements 12 et photoshop element 12.

dav_pare

Bonsoir,

J'ai du réinstaller mes deux logiciels adobe élément 12 (Photoshop et première) avec ma licence sur mon pc,

hors le seul programme qui s'ouvre est élément organiser...

Après 4 ou 5 installation/désinstallation première et Photoshop ne fonctionne toujours pas.

Pourrais-je avoir une assistance ?

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 et photoshop element 12.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

dav_pare

From the translation, I am not sure if you are having problems opening Photoshop Elements 12 Editor or Premiere Elements 12 Editor or both. Which one is it? Is it both?

From what you wrote, it seems like you can open and use the Elements Organizer 12. Is all of that correct?

Please review and consider the troubleshooting in the following - with special attention to disabling the SLCache Folder.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2014/04/pe12-premiere-elements-12-editor-will.html

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE12: Sign In Failure (Connect to Internet or Fix Computer Clock)

If just the SLCache disabling does not solve the problem, also try disabling both the SLStore and SLCache Folders.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 et photoshop element 12.
            dav_pare Level 1

Good Morning

I actually had problems to open adobe Photoshop élément 12 and adobe première 12.

Despite your tutorials I do not open these two programs.

Finally I opened an invited session on my pc and I could activate my two licenses.

Thank you for your reply.

Best Regards

David Parenteau

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 et photoshop element 12.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

David Parenteau

Thanks for the wonderful news that your programs are now activated and working.

I did not understand what was the key to solving the problem when you wrote

Finally I opened an invited session on my pc and I could activate my two licenses.

Did you mean by that you went to Adobe Chat who helped you with "a remote control of your computer type troubleshooting"?

We are very pleased for your success.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 et photoshop element 12.
                dav_pare Level 1

re bonsoir,

Apres l'installation de première et Photoshop 12  sur ma session administrateur de windows 7, seul organiseur 12 fonctionnait.

en ouvrant ma session invité j'ai réussi à enregistrer ma licence pour adode premiere 12 et Photoshop 12 et les deux s'ouvre et fonctionne normalement.

Par Contre quand je reviens sur mon compte administrateur seul Photoshop et organiser 12 fonctionne, première 12 lui ne s'ouvre pas .

J'ai  remarqué que Photoshop élément 12 été installé sur C/programme file, et adobe première sur C/programme filex86.

bref bug non résolu.

• 5. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 12 et photoshop element 12.
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

David Parenteau

Thank for the additional details of your Photoshop Elements 12 and Premiere Elements 12 issue that you reported resolved.

Just in case mentions....

1. Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit is a 64 bit application. It installs by default to Local Disk C/Program Files.

It has been reported by some that the program can be installed elsewhere but typically there can be problems if you do that.

2. Photoshop Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit is a 32 bit application. It installs by default to Local Disk C/Program Files (x86).

Photoshop Elements 13 is finally a 64 bit instead of 32 bit application when run on those operating systems.

QuickTime and Premiere Elements require being run from a User Account with Administrative Privileges.

But the major news is that your programs are now installed and activated and are working for you.

Best wishes

ATR