0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2015 4:52 PM by A.T. Romano

PE13 Blu-ray .Iso File's File Size/Related Disc Content Player Recognition Concerns

A.T. Romano Level 7

Recently Juergen reported in this forum that Blu-ray disc content was not recognized by players when the Blu-ray disc content was derived from a Premiere Elements 13 Blu-ray .iso file with

file size greater than 1 GB (Refer to Premiere Elements 13's Publish+Share/Disc/Blu-ray setting Burn To: to ISO Image (25 GB).

Re: Premiere elements does not recognize Blu-Ray disc, says media not present. Under 12 I was able to record 3 blu-ray …

I subsequently confirmed Juergen's finding and expanded on it. My findings to date are found

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 13: ISO Image File Size Issue

I have found that the AVCHD ISO Image has the same issue as the Blu-ray ISO Image in this regard.

(Refer to Premiere Elements 13's Publish+Share/Disc/AVCHD setting Burn To: to ISO Image (4.7 GB).

We have not seen this new Burn To: ISO Image option described by Adobe as coming with a 1 GB file size limitation which limits its usefulness in producing disc products

which can be played back on the players.

We appreciate letting us know if you also confirm the findings of Juergen and I.

Thank you.

ATR