3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2015 5:59 PM by John T Smith

How can I directly get an anwser to a help question?

Bruce - UoW NZ

I work in an IT service desk where providing solutions to user problems is a high priority.

I have been trying to get an answer to a simple question about Adobe premier but getting very frustrated as the only method of assistance offered is via this forum.

I go to the Adobe help pages, follow the links about the query and it comes up with the recommendation to use the forum - OK, done that. half a day of wasted time and not a single response. The web page also shows that I can use chat or phone. However when I click to find out more about the options it just takes me back in the circle of asking what the question is about and kicking me back to the forum.

My organisation has just invested heavily in CC tertiary site licenses and the setup of these in a University lab situation is a bit different so the normal help files aren't much use. relying on a forum for support is a cop out, and not the least bit helpful. Is there an e-mail address for Adobe where I can get a direct reply to my queries?

Great software - crap support....