• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding meta tags in Word 2013?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am building a CSH system by creating a Word doc that I will import to RH11. To link to the relevant application GUI, I need to add IDs to the <head> of each linked page, for example:

<meta name="PageIdentifier" content="2cb189c6-7410-4634-a5b5-e89cecfcbf57" />

Can this be done in Word somehow? The best I can come up with is to include the ID in the Word doc, then mark it as an Index entry. When I import I select Convert Index->Add to Topics. In RB I then change the MS-HKWD tag to PageIdentifier. Just wondered if there was an easier way?

regards,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't tried it but maybe if you created your Word file as an HTML file rather than a DOC file you could then add it? I don't know if Rh would keep the line in though.

Alternatively create the output and then use a simple find and replace tool to add the line.

Creating your content in Rh is not difficult, gives more control over appearance than importing / linking and is generally a better workflow.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp