3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2015 10:45 PM by A.T. Romano

Saving Crops in Pr Elements

Trialquestion

I have cropped several clips and rendered and saved them to my computer. The crops look good on Pr El but when I replay the video on my computer, the crops are only partially fixed.  I have reset the crops, deleted and restarted the crops etc and have rendered at least 6 x with only small variations. Now I have two clips that refuse to register the crops that I made. How can I see which crops don't stick before rendering or make sure they stick in the first place?

• 1. Re: Saving Crops in Pr Elements
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Trialquestion

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

You should be able to crop your video with the Effects/Crop Tool, Timeline render the cropped clip, and preview it in the Edit area monitor before export.

Are you doing that?

Do you have any mismatches between project preset or properties of source media and are the export settings consistent with the project settings?

ATR

• 2. Re: Saving Crops in Pr Elements
            Trialquestion Level 1

Thanks for your prompt response.  It turns out that i wasn't using the right export settings. 

Ana

To: Ana Bettencourt <anabetten@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 9:04 PM

Subject:  Saving Crops in Pr Elements

Saving Crops in Pr Elements

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussionTrialquestion What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running? You should be able to crop your video with the Effects/Crop Tool, Timeline render the cropped clip, and preview it in the Edit area monitor before export.Are you doing that? Do you have any mismatches between project preset or properties of source media and are the export settings consistent with the project settings? ATR If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7090291#7090291 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7090291#7090291 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: Saving Crops in Pr Elements
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Ana

Great news. And great job in pin pointing the issue in the export settings.

Your follow up is appreciated by all.

Best wishes

ATR