1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 12, 2015 5:28 PM by John T Smith

I really don't want all these emails.

Peter B. Bailey Level 1

For months and months I wasn't getting any emails from these forums. Not even ones concerning discussions that I'd started. Then, earlier today I realized that I had hundreds, if not thousands, of emails stuck in my email junk folder. So, I told a few of them not to be regarded as junk. Now I'm getting a lot of junk emails, emails I have absolutely no interest in. And, of course, I can't find where in the world in these forums I can simply turn OFF emails to me. Can anyone help me with this?

• 1. Re: I really don't want all these emails.
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Unwanted Email notices

Click your avatar picture near the upper right corner (slightly to the left of the pencil) and select PREFERENCES then set all Email Preferences to OFF and click Save at the bottom left

Another new "feature" is that Jive7 is oriented toward social networking... so every time you start or reply to a message you are automatically added to a FOLLOW list... meaning you receive a notification of every subsequent message in that thread

Click the FOLLOW link at the upper right and select STOP FOLLOWING... and don't click the link again to check your status, as you will then be added to the CONNECTIONS STREAM and you will have to uncheck that option as well

And, after you post in a message thread and select Stop Following, you need to do it all over again the next time you add a reply to the same message thread, since EVERY POST adds you to the automatic Follow list