I would try a Reset Preferences first. Here's how:
Start Photoshop and immediately hold down Ctrl-Alt-Shift A Reset box should come up. Answer Yes to delete the prefs.
I hope that works, if not look at other steps to troubleshoot and post crash logs.
I tried this and it still crashes. Any suggestions?
This thread has already been marked answered and is three years old. Never reply to old posts.
Open a new post with a descriptive subject line. it will get attention:
* The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
* Adobe product and version number
* Operating system and version number
* The full text of any error message(s)
* What you were doing when the problem occurred
* Screenshots of the problem
* Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.