3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2015 1:46 PM by A.T. Romano

I can't upload 20 minute video using Premier Elements 13.

kpm3921

It says that the video duration exceeds the maximum duration supported by the destination.  My You Tube account supports uploads greater than 15 minutes.

• 1. Re: I can't upload 20 minute video using Premier Elements 13.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

kpm3921

Premiere Elements 13 Publish+Share/Social Websites/YouTube has a limit of 2.2 GB/15 minutes. YouTube extended time accounts do not work in the built in Timeline to YouTube within Premiere Elements. Those YouTube extended time accounts only work when you upload your video to YouTube at the YouTube web site using your YouTube extended time account. This goes for Premiere Elements (any version) and has been written about many times before.

ATR

• 2. Re: I can't upload 20 minute video using Premier Elements 13.
            kpm3921 Level 1

Ok.  Thanks.  I have seen it talked about with prior versions but not PE 13, and the forum threads made it sound like there might be a workaround to it.  So is there a workaround or do i just have to make it less than 15 minutes?  That is a very short time.  My video that i just tried is only 20 minutes.

• 3. Re: I can't upload 20 minute video using Premier Elements 13.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

kpm3921

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, no workaround for any version of Premiere Elements and its built in upload to YouTube feature. You need to stay within the limitation stated or, if over, export Timeline content to

file saved to the computer hard drive and then upload that file from the hard drive to YouTube at the YouTube web site. With any Premiere Elements version, extended time accounts only work when used when uploading at the YouTube web site.

ATR