This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Launch the file that's shown in the "Start page" field at the top of the first window of the Generate wizard. (You can name that file anything you want; good web practice is to use index.htm.)
All worked according to plan bar the project opening in its own window – it still opens within the intranet window. Is there any setting that can launch the project in its own window full screen?
If I understand what you want to do to launch the project, that process involves a couple of different activities:
-- Defining the window for the project to display in.
-- Creating a test "launch file" to call the project.
You'll define the window within RH and set it to launch maximized (or set its window placement settings to Top/Left = 0% and Height/Width = 100%).
Then you can create a launch file to test the help system's behavior. This is a little more complex, but here are the essentials:
1. Create an HTML file.
2. In the <head> section, place the call to the RoboHelp_CSH.js file as described in the RH online help:
3. Also in the heading portion, add a scriptlet to define the strPathAndWindow that the RoboHelp_CSH.js expects to see:
var strPathAndWindow=" path_to_start_page/index.htm> my_help_window_name";
4. In the body of the HTML, create a link to call your project:
5. Save and close the HTML file.
6. Copy the HTML file and the RoboHelp_CSH.js file (found in the RoboHelp directories under Program Files) to your desired intranet location.
You may need to tweak the strPathAndWindow setting to get the pathing right, but if you put the launch and RoboHelp_CSH.js files in a directory above your WebHelp files, then you just have to set that path to "./index.htm>my_help_window_name".