1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 13, 2015 9:44 PM by JimHess

As being a novice with my Mac Pro computer and Cannon 5D mark 3 camera my issue has arisen while over the last year and half, when down loading into my Photoshop Lightroom 4, my 18,000  photograph were not catalogued correctly, or hardly at all, so now ov

Abcdefghijklmnop Level 1

As being a novice with my Mac Pro computer and Cannon 5D mark 3 camera my issue has arisen while over the last year and half, when down loading into my Photoshop Lightroom 4, my 18,000  photograph were not catalogued correctly, or hardly at all, so now over several months time my photos have apparently been redirected in my libraries and have begun not appearing in their allotted frames next to their number in the library they are in. they also have a small question mark (?) next to the photo space. The frames are blank but indicates that there is a photo there. The majority of photos are blank but about a tenth are seen . i apparently need to retrace where they went but do not know how to get that done . can someone help please?