1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 1:25 AM by BernardDigital

How to reposition elements based on stage size

BernardDigital Level 2

Hi... I thought this would be pretty straight forward but I cant figure out how to do it... If anyone knows thank you very much!!!

Basically, I am making a single page with five picture elements that animate in vertically... Each one is about 200px by 960px... Looks good on desktop... But on the phone each one is way to squashed... So i rendered out another batch of photos at 480px by 100px and made their animations come in horizontally for mobile... But I cant figure out how set adobe edge to use different animation based on screen size.... 

Or how to even reposition elements based on screen size... Like I can see how to scale up or down based on screen size... But how do you completely reposition an element for mobile and desktop? So if a element was on the top for a browser size page it now moves to the bottom for a mobile size page...

Thank you very much

• 1. Re: How to reposition elements based on stage size
          BernardDigital Level 2

Well I think I figured it out... So you use a completely different program to do the responsive stuff and then add in your animations later... So best workflow (so far i think) Design in photoshop... then move to reflow for responsiveness and then to edge animate for final animations and touches...

Probably was already very straight forward to people... But now i know

- edit 01/16/15 -

Ok definitely this is the way to do it... For anyone else asking the same question...