The blend modes in edge animate can be done by using this code:
Brand new to edge animate.
Where would one place said magical code?
So, i'm back.
You can mainly get "blend modes" using CSS properties or canvas tag.
1) CSS property: background-blend-mode.
2) CSS property: filters.
- Here a tuto.
- This tuto (previous line) can be apply using the Edge UI:
3) Canvas tag: a demo file.
Even if it's older i want to give an answer:
I've figured it out after a lot of googling, try and error and common sense.
First: I've found no possibility to add/link classical CSS wich is really sad.
- Select the element which you want style in the elements panel.
- In the properties panel add a class name by pressing the "C in the box"-button. (This is unfortunately not directly a css class name since i can not style it in the style tag in the exported html.)
- Go back to the elements panel and select your stage
- Press the button with the two brackets to the right of the project name. The events window will appear.
- Press the "+"-button and add the event "creationComplete" which seems to be called after the page has been created successfully in html. (I have no idea, it's just an assumption.)
- Test it in browser with cmd+enter since the preview wont show it.
- Be happy and a few seconds later be upset since adobe could have done this simpler/more intuitive.
Here's an screenshot of my step 6 for reference:
You can load an external stylesheet using yepnope. But there is a constraint, you have to add !important.
As you mentioned, you can use c button to style but you can also use code.
This works, but why do blending modes not work in the latest version of Animate?