Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I'm experiencing the same problem. When I start the Creative cloud installer, in the apps tab does not appear any application to download. My system is ok for the requirements. I tried to sign out from my account from the creative cloud app, doesn't work either. I'm also new in my Mac so I don't know how to uninstall the app.

what can I do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Maria are you experiencing an issue similar to what is described in App doesn’t open | Progress wheel spins continually?  If so then please utilize the steps listed within the document.

If not then can you post a screen shot of the exact behavior you are experiencing?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria eugeniap10510937 for information on how to install the Adobe Applications included with your membership please see Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html.

This discussion is regarding the option to install applications missing due to the computer not meeting the minimum system requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, this information you are providing me does not help. The Adobe applications do not show on  creative cloud installer. the installer keeps running with out showing nothing. I can't close it either. I have tried to uninstall it but a message pops up saying "can't be uninstall because the Creative cloud is opened" and I can't close it!

Also, I can't find the web page to download it again.

What can I do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching this to a separate discussion.

Maria what exact errors are you receiving and what steps have you performed to resolve the difficulties you are currently experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't give me an error message. Just keeps loading showing the icon and nothing happens.

Ive tried to unistall the installer, the cloud app. Couldn't do anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria are you experiencing an issue similar to what is described in App doesn’t open | Progress wheel spins continually?  If so then please utilize the steps listed within the document.

If not then can you post a screen shot of the exact behavior you are experiencing?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff, many thanks! It seems with this first web page instructions I've solve the problem. If any thing goes wrong I'll contact again. Cheers!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines