3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2015 7:00 AM by A.T. Romano

Uploading to youtube goes to another "channel"

fmlk4u2

For quite some time I have youtube channel www.youtube.com/fmlk4u2. Today I installed my new Premiere Elements 13 version and uploaded a movie, but now it comes to another "page".

When you go to http://www.youtube.com/fmlk4u2, you see me name and header of the channel. However my uploaded youtube has gone to: Fred Mellink - YouTube

How can I fix it. The solution right now is to render the movie locally and then manually upload into my channel. How can I set Premiere to do it correctly?

• 1. Re: Uploading to youtube goes to another "channel"
          A.T. Romano Level 7

fmlk4u2

How many YouTube accounts do you have?

Are you using the same account at YouTube web site as you are within the Premiere Elements 13 Publish+Share/Social Websites/You Tube feature?

At the YouTube web site, have you recently switched from a regular account to one of those extended time accounts?

My first impression is that this is a YouTube account issue and not a Premiere Elements one.

But let us explore the situation further based on your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Uploading to youtube goes to another "channel"
            fmlk4u2 Level 1

Hello ATR

This issue can be closed. In the past I had another internet provider but for future change-over to glass fiber, which is now a fact I created an email account fmlk4u@gmail.com and used that to setup my youtube channel. So when I re-uploaded my movie but first in Premiere logged out I let Adobe re-authorize with my fmlk4u@gmail.com email instead of wfmellink@gmail.com which is my current main email acount. The movie got into the right channel now.

Regards, Fred

• 3. Re: Uploading to youtube goes to another "channel"
              A.T. Romano Level 7

fmlk4u2

Thanks for the reply and the good news that you have sorted out the issue. Great job.

To avoid nuisances to your email accounts, I would caution you about posting email addresses in your replies. Your replies are seen by all in this public forum.

If you can get back into your post, please try to edit out the email addresses. Otherwise a moderator needs to do that for you.

Best wishes

ATR